Welcome to Arbutus Ridge Golf Club
Arbutus Ridge Golf Club near Victoria has a Four Star Golf Digest Rating and was voted the Best Destination Golf Course in British Columbia by readers of Golf Nerve Magazine. Arbutus Ridge is owned and operated by the GolfBC Group and is your first choice for golf in the Victoria and Cowichan area, on Vancouver Island.
About Arbutus Ridge
Arbutus Ridge is located in the seaside community of Cobble Hill within the Cowichan Valley amongst nine of Vancouver Island’s finest wineries and 10 minutes from the cultural city of Duncan. The terrifically scenic 40 minute drive from Victoria or Nanaimo prepares you for the pure natural charm of the country setting. The Arbutus Ridge Golf Club is a part of the Victoria golf mecca and in the heart of Cowichan's wine country.
Etched in your memory will be three of the most demanding finishing golf holes on Vancouver Island, punctuated by the knee-rattling 214-yard par 3 island green on the 17th hole.
Arbutus Ridge Golf Club has a Certificate in Environmental Planning and has formed a Greening Committee to preserve and protect the environment (read press release).
The team at Arbutus Ridge offers friendly, helpful, professional and genuine service to ensure a rewarding golf experience. In fact, the Guest Experience Survey Results from 2009 show a 98% overall rating for meeting & exceeding guests’ expectations.
(more information is available, please refer
to the navigation options on the left)
(PDF Documents, Acrobat Reader
required to view)
The GBC Golf Academy at Arbutus Ridge
If it's your golf game you need help with, consider Victoria and Vancouver Island's finest location for a golf school, golf clinic, or private golf lesson at the GBC Golf Academy. Arbutus Ridge boasts a full-featured practice facility with five target greens and two short game areas.
The Satellite Bar & Grille at Arbutus Ridge
Head straight to the Satellite Bar & Grille and enjoy BC's most scenic patio overlooking the 18th hole. The handsome glass-fronted clubhouse juts over a hill,looking out to the Satellite Channel and offers a combination of mountain and ocean views. more info.
Arbutus Ridge Golf Club is renowned for offering the best vistas on Vancouver Island and friendly, genuine service. Victoria is the gateway to Vancouver Island where there are over 40 golf courses to choose from; many open year-round!
Arbutus Ridge is golf on Vancouver Island at its finest!
- Rated #2 in Canada - Reader's Digest Top 13 Golf Courses in Canada 2012
- Host of the CN Future Links Championship, 2011
- Host of the British Columbia Provincial Women’s Amateur / Mid Amateur Championship, 2010
- 2nd Place in Customer Service at the Duncan - Cowichan Chamber of Commerce Black Tie Awards 2009
- Sustainability Award, Tourism Vancouver Island 2009
- One of Canada's Ten Best Golf Courses for your Money, UP! Magazine 2009
- 4 star rating for "Best Places to Play", Golf Digest 2009
- Certificate in Environmental Planning, Audubon International 2008
- Best Destination Golf Course in BC, Golf Nerve Magazine 2006
- Hole #17, Top Golf Holes on Vancouver Island, Pacific Golf Magazine 2006
- Champion of British Columbia, PGA of BC 2006
- Host of the Canadian Junior Girls Championship, 2005
- Golf Course of the Year, golfcoursereports.com, 2004
- Host of the BC Junior Girls Championship, 2003 & 2004
- Teacher of the Year Nominee, PGA of BC 2003 & 2004
- Canadian PGA Assistants Champion, 2003